Team Expansion (C# & Silverlight)
Money Dashboard are looking for both a pro-active experienced C# .NET developer and a Silverlight guru to help take our B2C application to masses and beyond. Our application uses the latest in development methodologies, technologies and infrastructure and is a leading the way in Silverlight based Rich Internet Applications. You will work with the rest of the team on rapidly developing our front end application as well as its complex framework, middleware and supporting systems while utilising input from product management and design. This is a lead role involving extensive collaboration with the rest of the business and with an opportunity to contribute to all stages in the development process.
You will be involved in…
- C# and .Net 3.5+ using the latest WPF and WCF technology to build business and data solutions. Develops stored procedures, SQL and SSIS/SSRS as needed.
- XAML and Silverlight 3+ integration with .Net and SDS for RIA solutions. Including design and development of GUI interface, desktop and mobile applications.
- Works closely with business and technical teams to understand, document, design and code processes.
- Works closely with technical and business teams to understand, document and design and code integration.
- Will lead the translation of concepts, requirements and source mapping documents into solutions.
- Design, develop, test, optimize and deploy applications and related functions.
- Develop online, mobile, desktop and offline applications, controls and gadgets in support of the core application.
You should have…
- Candidate must have a deep understanding of application design, development, layout and presentation.
- 5+ years relevant experience.
- Must be able to Analyze requirements, design and specification documents, and provide instructions to other team members.
- Must demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills and be able to interface with all levels of business and IT.
- Work well in a team-oriented environment managing multiple priorities, following a project plan and meeting project delivery dates.
- Highly organized individual with excellent decision making, analytical, problem solving and presentation skills.
- Excellent communication skills. Must be able to talk and understand clear English.
- BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent professional experience
Money Dashboard is an easy to use, secure and free online personal finance service that helps people manage their money more effectively.
We will soon be launching our service to the general public and are looking for a few key individuals to join our ambitious team who believes in excellence and hard work. What we offer is involvement in a cutting edge proposition, a great working environment, challenges and just rewards.
If you think up for the challenge why don’t you email us at email@example.com