A two day deep dive into lean software development success
Further information can be found here:
- Only do things that deliver value to the customer!
- Focus on high priority/high payback features first!
- Eliminate waste – especially in corporate processes!
- Don’t do it unless the customer wants it!
- Decide as late as possible!
- Deliver early/deliver often/deliver good!
- Build high performance teams – and then keep everything that doesn’t add customer value out of their way!
A seminal 2-day event at MIT in Cambridge, MA. with Mary & Tom Poppendieck, Jeff Sutherland and Nancy Van Schooenderwoert.
This will be a unique opportunity to be in a relatively intimate conversation with these Lean/Agile/Scrum/XP thought leaders for two days. This will be an in-depth discussion of Lean/Agile/Scrum software development challenges, principles and practices. The event is all volunteer run and produced by the Agile Bazaar, an Agile Alliance Affiliate and newly an ACM chapter in the Boston Area.
For one competitive price, you will get:
- 2-day registration covering all presentations and workshops
- A formal set of lecture notes
- Breakfast, lunch and snacks
- You are invited to dine and socialize with the speakers and volunteers at a local restaurant on Saturday night (all participants are responsible for their own expense).
Deep Lean is an in-depth seminar targeted to people familiar with Lean, Agile, Scrum and XP software development. For those needing more background, we recommend reading Mary & Tom Poppendeick’s first book: Lean Software Development – An Agile Toolkit in advance of the seminar.
Technorati Tags: Lean, Agile, Scrum, XP, Mary Poppendeick, Tom Poppendeick, Jeff Sutherland, Nancy Van Schooenderwoert