Games Centre has a vacancy for a Junior Developer to work with one of the UK’s leading independent video games retailer with outlets in the West of Scotland to provide web and desktop based solutions. You will be working as part of a small team providing bespoke coding solutions in a dynamic fast paced environment.
PLEASE NOTE THAT ONLY APPLICANTS WITH AT LEAST 1 YEARS’ EXPERIENCE OF VB.NET WILL BE CONSIDERED
Junior Developer – Kilmarnock (VB.NET, ASP.NET, MySQL, Web)
The individual most possess:
- At least 1 year experience of VB.Net development (desktop and web)
- At least 1 year experience of ASP.NET development
- At least 1 year experience of MySQL .Net development
- Strong knowledge of the .Net page lifecycle
- Be well versed in Object Oriented programming concepts
- Be a gifted problem solver
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision and produce results on tight deadlines whilst maintaining a high level of detail
- Good understanding of written and verbal English
It would be advantageous, although not necessary for the individual to possess one or more of the following:
- Exposure to the Microsoft Office 2010 suite of applications including Microsoft Access
- Exposure to working within a distributed environment
- Exposure to NoSQL databases such as SQLite
- Graphics or video production experience
This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic, intelligent & dedicated individual to join a growing name in the Video Games industry and to have the ability to develop their skill set using the latest in technologies.
If you have the experience and the knowledge required please email a copy of you current CV to Matthew Walton (email@example.com).
NO AGENCIES PLEASE