miiCard are looking for experienced developers fluent with Microsoft development stack to accelerate the progress of our application. We use the latest in development technologies and will further look to engage in development of mobile and social interfaces.
You will be part of the team who develop our front end application as well as its complex framework, middleware and supporting systems. These team roles will involve extensive collaboration with the product manager and the rest of the business, and with an opportunity to contribute to all stages in the development process.
These focused development roles provide a fantastic opportunity to get involved in a broad range of technologies including Cloud deployment, as well as mobile and social network systems.
To be considered for these roles:
- Candidates must have a deep understanding of application design, development, layout and presentation
- 3+ years experience of .Net development, .NET web services and .Net principles and architectures including the concepts, designs and usage of software components, deployments and packages
- Demonstrable experience developing C# applications
- Strong communications skills
- The ability to work independently but also collaborate with the team members
Role 1: ASP.Net Web developer
For continued development of the front end web application:
- Asp.Net 4.0 C#ASP.Net Web controls
- HTML, CSS (2.1 /3)
- Ajax and JQuery
- Azure Deployment (experience highly desirable)
Role 2: .Net C# 4.0 developer
Aid the backend development and continued service integration:
- C# 4.0
- Windows Services and threading models
- Windows Communications Framework
- Entity Framework
- Azure Services Platform i.e. Service Bus, Cache, Storage etc. (experience highly desirable)
Please send applications clearly stating which role you are applying for to email@example.com