Senior / Experienced Middle Tier Developer, Full Time, immediate start
The UK’s leading online marketing company are currently recruiting for a (primarily) web based senior .Net developer to work within our social media development team.
The roll offers an exciting opportunity to integrate into our existing development team, working on both greenfield projects and integrating social media features to our existing key products.
We work in a fast paced, exciting and friendly environment, where you will have a valued constructive input and be able to see an immediate effect from the work you do. We are continuously pushing our technical boundaries, keeping up to date with the latest technologies and using any appropriate frameworks to our advantage.
You will be working within a well structured, ‘loosely’ agile development environment, within a team of developers who have a serious passion for their work.
The successful candidate will need to have a strong skill set spanning all stages of the software development & maintenance lifecycle, with a particular flare for extracting, understanding and delivering business functionalities based on requirements from internal teams.
- Take a technical lead role within a team and responsibility for the technical quality of the products produced.
- Producing effective coded solutions to business requirements.
- Work closely with the development manager, project manager and other internal teams to understand & deliver business functionalities which drive our core products.
- Thorough analysis for a clear understanding of business requirements, making sure that test plans are effectively applied to all new features.
- Ensure that each project adheres to our high standards of maintainability, stability & performance.
- Quick turn-around and intelligent phasing of features to provide benefits and results to the business as quickly as possible.
You will need to have a proven track record in working with high traffic volume Microsoft based web solutions and SOLID design principles.
Essential for this role:
- Experience in high traffic B2B web platforms
- ASP.Net, C# 3.0 & .Net 4.0
- SQL Server 2005
- MVC 3.0
- unit testing (inc. Mocking)
- Social media API experience
- GRAPH API
- working in a load balanced environment
- Distributed caching
- Online Marketing experience
- Continuous Integration
- Design Patterns
For more information please contact Paul Stack