If you are interested in this role, please send Chunk and e-mail – their address can be found at their web-site (noted in the Further Information section below).
As lead developer you’ll be responsible for architecting, specifying, documenting and implementing innovative, world-class digital projects within the .NET framework.
We’re looking for a minimum of 4 years experience of the complete cycle of .NET C# applications. You’ll also be experienced in leading and mentoring your team members, preferably in a digital agency where design and interactivity plays a big part. As part of an innovative company you should be eager to learn the latest technologies, inside and outside of the .NET framework and constantly develop skills which can be shared with other members of your team.
- Lead specification, development and execution of new web applications
- Write and oversee a variety of applications and deploy them on various digital platforms
- Ensure conformance to architectural guidelines and development standards
- Create documentation necessary to brief the team and specify and substantiate the development
- Maintain legacy web applications
- Develop Content Management Systems
- Help maintain and administrate server environments
- Ensure strong attention to usability and design detail
- Superb understanding of the ASP.NET C# Framework
- Excellent grasp of OOP
- SQL Server 2000/2005, T-SQL
- Database architecture and design
- Web Services
- Understand additional disciplines such as Actionscript, mobile deployment, third party API’s, etc.
- Help develop reusable components to build a library of back-end tools
Follow Chunk on Twitter: