14th May 2005 – DeveloperDeveloperDeveloper!
In my earlier post I mentioned Microsoft’s DeveloperDeveloperDeveloper! day being held in Thames Valley Park, Reading, UK on the 14th of May 2005!
I’m working on two sessions for Microsoft’s DeveloperDeveloperDeveloper! . I’ll be delivering two sessions: An Introduction to Test-Driven Development and Refactoring in Visual Studio 2005.
Amongst many others, Phil, has written a good piece summing up what’s going on! Whereas Microsoft’s Mike Pelton has gone into code to explain the day!
Registration is recommended!
Recommended Audience: Developer.
For the first time ever in the UK, Microsoft is hosting a unique event for Developers to learn, share and hear from other Developers – NO Microsoft speakers will present. Held on a Saturday, DeveloperDeveloperDeveloper is designed to be an informal day; the agenda will be determined by the developer community. You will have the opportunity to see new faces present in a relaxed atmosphere. Activities will include presentations on a wide range of topics (see suggestions below), a networking area and fun zone.
• Preparing for ASP.NET 2.0
• .NET Debugging Facilities
• Patterns of Data Access in .NET
• An Overview Of ClickOnce Deployment
• What’s New In Internationalization In .NET 2.0?
• Unit Testing Using Visual Studio 2005 Team Test
• Introduction To FxCop And Writing Custom Rules
• Refactoring Using Visual Studio 2005
• An Introduction to Test-Driven Development (TDD)
• Developing for the Compact Framework with C#
• Custom Attributes in .NET
• Useful Free .NET Tools
• SQL Server Finding and Resolving Performance Problems
All this is FREE and lunch and coffees will also be thrown in.
[…] y 2005 by Craig Murphy @ 7:06 pm. Filed under General Further to my earlier post, I am pleased to announce that the session list and agenda have now been finalised. If you haven̵ […]