It struck me that I’ve been a little quiet of late – I have been rather busy travelling and looking after Cameron!
A few things that I’ve been up to of late:
- Adaptive Project Management using Scrum. There is a slide deck here.
- Improving Application Quality Using Test-Driven Development. There is a slide deck here.
- I’ve run my refactoring session twice now. There is a slide deck here.
I’m also busy working on articles/editorials covering these subjects:
- Desktop Development. An editorial-style piece about 2005 being a good year for developers. It will cover “what’s happening to Visual Basic 6” as its primary thread and will touch on Delphi 2005 and Chrome, both of which will have a big impact during 2005!
- Product reviews of AutomatedQA’s AQDevTeam and DeluxSoftware‘s Delphi to C# translator.
- Using Really Simple Syndication (RSS) To Improve Corporate Communication
- Integrating With The Office Research Pane
- an unplanned piece on the Visual Studio Tools for Office (VSTO)
14th May 2005 – DeveloperDeveloperDeveloper!
I’m also working on two sessions for Microsoft’s DeveloperDeveloperDeveloper! . I’ll be delivering two sessions: An Introduction to Test-Driven Development and Refactoring in Visual Studio 2005. Amongst many others, Phil, has written a good piece summing up what’s going on!
[…] 7;ve hinted that I’m in favour of using RSS to improve communication, and as I noted here, I will be writing an article about the subject: Using Really Simple Syndication (RSS) To Improve Corp […]